Wednesday 28 November 2012

Patience, snow & coffee!

Usually I have a lot of patience, I consider that to be on of my good traits. Today it has been tested in many ways and I guess it's now wearing thin... Could be down to the last few weeks that has been more hectic than normal perhaps. Or could it infact have something to to with having to very strongminded children who has an extreme amount of willpower? Another trait that could be considered good if you want to succeed in life. Willpower is nevertheless something that runs in the family (yes I confess, they've inherited it from me)... Needless to say I do feel I right now need a recharge of some kind, hopefully this weekend will provide some well needed rest at some point.

Today we have also had the first proper snow of the season. I have not been feeling quite in mood for christmas yet although I know it's not that far off but today something changed. Amazing what a difference a little bit of white stuff can make! We are also in full tilt practicing christmas carols, soon enough I'll be back to feel my usual love for christmas I hope.

Apart from that the majority of my day has in one way or other revolved around coffee. This magical solutions is highly important to me, especially when it comes down to do some revising. Today I had a couple of misshaps with my coffee, the machine and I weren't quite on good terms to start with this morning but we sorted out our differences eventually. Then I ran out of coffee, had to rush to the shops in order to restore balance. Finally I got my reward :) I do hope tommorrow is a better coffee day than today has been as it'll be a day of needing to do some serious revising!

No comments:

Post a Comment