Saturday 19 November 2011

Another week of illness :(

So, this week we managed to be back to normal all day monday and then it was little mans turn to fall ill. All in all another week spent at home with the kids. Hopefully we'll now stay well for the next few weeks, fingers crossed. We have had some really nice days though, doing lots of arts and baking but I do have to say my coursework has been somewhat neglected so really need to spend this weekend with my head in a book.....

Have managed to get to a few lectures this week though, some great ones and some not so inspiring. Feeling like some parts of social politics are quite hard to comprehend and wondering how on earth I'm gonna be able to keep it all in my head for my upcoming exam! Somehow it'll just have to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment