Saturday 21 April 2012

Here we go again :)

Been a busy winter and spring for us, loads of school work for me and unfortunately a great deal of illness.. But after a little while away from this blog I thought it'd be time to restart it... So, here we go again, making a second attempt to get this blog going :)

Got back from work not to long ago, long day, fun day and thankfully a well paid day. As a student it's well needed doing some extra work and I have the fortune to have a great extra job working with fab people. Although tiring, it is so rewarding and therefore well worth it. It's also a great use of my time the weekends I don't have my children with me as I do miss them when they're not around... The kids spend every second weekend with their father so, that's where they are now. I on the other hand get to have some time to myself, which usually means I either work or get to see my friends for a bit :) This weekend is a working weekend! Tomorrow they'll be back home again, can't wait :) but first I'll do one more shift at work...

So best bet now is to head of to bed and get some rest :) Will try to keep the updates more frequent from now on... I hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment