Friday 27 April 2012

Long weekend

And a well needed one. We will have Monday at home together as well so 3 days at home all in all. It's been some intense weeks and next week I have my final exam in the law course I'm currently taking so a break before really getting down to revising is such a relief :)

This weekend also brings some fun for us all. Sunday is the end of term show for Amandas gymnastics group and following tradition it's always a dress up occasion-this year they'll all be animals and her group will be bunnies, so cute. Looking forward to it! We also have som plans to see friends that we haven't seen for quite a while which will be great :) Hopefully we'll manage some chilling time together as well...

Hope time off will make me more focused on my studies next week. Not long now til summer break and so ready for some proper time off, one more course so a total of 6 weeks to go... Found out last week that I passed my last exam which means so far I've passed everything and now have enough points credited to be allowed to continue my education this autumn. Such a relief! Just got to get through this law exam and then last course of term seems really practical which will be a nice change :)

Nevermind, now I will focus on having a lovely relaxing weekend with my kids and just enjoy spending some time together. Wishing everyone/anyone reading a fab weekend too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment