Friday 18 January 2013

Friends

Just got off the phone with my best friend. We haven't seen eachother for quite a while again now, not strange as we live in different countries. We speak to eachother a few times a week usually. It's amazing that even when nothing happens you can have so much to talk about! I see her as part of my family, the sister I have choosen to have. Miss her dearly!

It's quite strange when you start to think about friends, people you meet and how sometimes you meet theese people you instantly like. People that you are in one way connected with straight away. She is one of thoose that I had that connection with early on. I wonder what makes such feelings happen? The same goes for the opposite, people that you instantly develop a dislike to. Don't have any answers but I am sure many out here will agree that sometimes you just meet someone that without knowing them at first you're drawn to them and feel that you have a common connection. Then as the friendship develops you know it's meant to last. Other people you struggle with getting to know and getting along with even if you try your hardest! This must be one of the great mysteries of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment