Monday 21 January 2013

Spring term, term 4!

Was going to post some pictures of our weekend but at the moment it's not working so will have to wait. We've ha a fab and chilled out weekend, 4 day break, lovely! We've seen some friends, my parents and done loads of sledging. Saturday was pretty freezing but gorgeous! Went down to ab -20 I think, during the day it was only around -13 or so... As much as I love winter and snow, right now I just can't wait til summertime though. Need some sunshine!

Tomorrow it's back to real life again and the start of my 4th term at uni. Will be great, can't believe quite how fast time goes by though. Soon I will be half way through, we do 7 terms in total so by the end of march... I think this term it will be some more practical courses thet'll and more geared into our actual profession. After the summer it is time to do one term (20 weeks) of worked practice which means we'll be actually at work in one allocated field of social work and led/taught by experienced social workers. Will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment