Thursday 6 December 2012

Exam...

Not finished yet, not to much left though I hope. My last couple of days has been spent staring at the computer, a book or writing on what seems to be our least clearly defined exam to date. That in combination with lack of good material to build any form of text on has been a struggle. Tomorrow it will be over! Just fingers crossed I manage to fix a few bits tomorrow before deadline. And then fingers crossed BIG TIME that it'll actually be enough. Probably one of my worst pieces of text to date whilst I've been at Uni.

Other than examwriting I really haven't done much. The kids were at their fathers yesterday which gave me a chance to write continously during the day, which I did!!! So I haven't quite had the opportunity to go out and enjoy all the snow that has been falling. Will make amends over the weeknd!

No comments:

Post a Comment