Thursday 20 December 2012

Finally!

I am now officially on holiday! Sort of, will probably be some(maybe) reading over the next couple of weeks but on the whole I  am planning to just enjoy a little time off with my kids and family. Such an awesome feeling to know that we now have 18days of almost no must do's, well that's after we've completed all the must do prep before christmas that is!!

Tomorrow we're(kids and I) off to the city to meet up with my sister and do the final bits of shopping and ofcourse also to just spend some time together :) Then it'll all be wrapping presents and sorting the house out left. Love the excitement of presents, wrapping them and getting to give them away!

Will be back soon with some more updates/thoughts on life once I've rested a little after theese 2 lst weeks of extreme work overload. Have to say my brain is near shut down since I have for the most part survived on very little sleep, all about priorities really and sleep hasn't quite been top priority lately... Plan to make ammends over the holidays now if the kids will let me,

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment