Thursday 13 December 2012

Random thoughts....

This has been a week that has made me think alot, both about myself and who I am but also about the people I am aimed to work with once I'm done with uni. We've had a few really inspiring lectures and seminars where we've had the opportunity to listen to peoples life stories and experiences in dealing with some sort of need of help from social services. To get the perspective on their feelings and how they've been treated are such helpful things to keep in mind for the future. Have to add that it was both good and bad experiences. It has also made me think about who I am, and how I act/react in different situations. Something always worth considering in order to grow as a person I guess.

On another note, today was Lucia. Swedish tradition with singing christmas songs, and so on. Went to watch the kids at daycare this morning, they were so gorgeous :) It was very cold though. They always celebrate outside and this morning it was nearly -20 outside..... Tomorrow is yet another early morning, been full on this week and as it looks at the moment so is next week. Then after that, christmas break! Now off to bed, alarm goes off at 5am tomorrow, Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment