Sunday 16 December 2012

Weekend summary

Have had such a fab weekend, well deserved I think since last week was so busy. Friday I went over to one of my really good friends. We had some wine, glögg, cheese & so on, totally fab! Was a bit of a late night though. Saturday I had another godd friend over at mine and we had dinner, wine etc. Yet another late night but great! Have to say I do feel a little tired now though!

On top of having fun I also managed to do a few hours of work on saturday. It was one of thoose days at work when you understand why you do what you do. Some of the kids I work with have improved & started to really improve in so many ways. I have absolutely nothing to do with that but just to be able to see that transformation from how lifee used to be for them to what it is today is such a blessing. It's moments like that that makes my job worthwile :) For you who don't know what I do, I work with disabled children & young people...

We have also managed to get some order at home now in time for christmas. The tree is fully decorated, although decorations have been put up somewhat unevenly... Now just a few bits left before all prep is done and we can enjoy a little bit of time off. 4 days more of uni, then... Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment