Monday 17 December 2012

Superwoman!

That's what I feel like right now! As I have written previously uni has been extremely manic but somehow I have still managed to sort most bits for christmas and so on... Only last few presents to get and I have 1 week to do it-should work for sure!!! Couple more days at uni now then some well needed time off.

Anyhows, tomorrow it'll be full day at school then time to start wrapping presents, love it! Best thing about christmas is wrapping the presents and giving them away :) Right now all my time revolves around school and christmas prep it seems...

Have also been thinking about this last year and all that has happened. Will do some reminiscing here in a few days before we hit new year. Always a good thing to evaluate and appreciate the good bits and work out what you need to improve next year :) Also, I have added a little LIKE button at the end of every post, so if you like what you read feel free to tick the little box :)

Good Night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment