Tuesday 25 December 2012

Last christmas reflections this year.....

Today I had a lovely, and well needed; sleep in. After all theese last weeks crazieness of getting all sorted for christmas this was really a well deserved treat. Had a great christmas eve with my parents and sister yesterday, not quite perfect though as the kids weren't there. One thing I just have to learn to deal with I guess. First time for me though! That said, me and the kids father have agreed on the terms for "big" holidays as to have them with us every other time. Just as tough on both of us I reckon but a "fair" thing to do for all of us. Focus always has to be what is best for the kids, and therefore this is how it has to be. One big change and progress this year, the fact we actually agree on things :) Hasn't always been that way but as it seems, it gets easier. Hope it'll continue this way as for the kids it really is the best thing if parents can get along and agree on things that concern them :)

Today has been a day of relaxing for me, have almost done nothing! Love it, so needed a break and now for me holidays have started for real. This coming week we are just going to enjoy having time off and doing whatever we fancy! Will be back with updates and more reflection over the year that has passed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment