Saturday 1 December 2012

Busy day!

Started today at a very early hour, had a 4hour seminar and finally now it's weekend! Have managed to sort my flat out and decorate in time for 1st of advent which is this sunday. Getting into my normal christmas mood finally. Snow has been falling and it's just all so pretty, and cold, now! Love snow! It has been a busy day today though-uni and then went to wash my car which was a very overdue task to deal wit. Done a weekly shop, sorted flat and done a weeks worth of washing. Well done me :)

In the evening I went off to celebrate my cousin's daughter's 20th birthday! It's amazing how quickly time goes by. Still remember when I held her as a baby and now she's all grown up! We're "only" 13 years apart and I guess what I find most facinating is the fact that we now can sit and chat as 2 grown up friends. It's so weird how time sort of mends the age gap in some strange way!

Tomorrow will be a day of cleaning and then off to work. I do try to work as often as possible, for many reasons. Reason 1-I actually enjoy work, reason 2-money is always handy and reason 3-I have fab co-workers :) For you who don't know my extra job is caring for children with disabillities and they are aged between ab 10-21 :) such fab and rewarding work for the most part! Also working weekends mean I get 1.5 times my hourly pay, always a bonus!

Anyhows, will leave you with a picture of my kitchen ready for advent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment